DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ADMISSION
(a) Original Transfer Certificate with original D.O.B certificate issued by MC/Hospital/appropriate Authority accepted by Govt. of India.
(b) Mark sheet of last examination passed.
(c) A valid Character Certificate from the school last attended ( for students of VIII onward).
(d) Three copies of latest passport size colored photographs of the students.
From class LKG to 10th
1. Children have to Register for admission any time between early January to early March with payment of non refundable Entrance Test Fee of Rs. 500/-
2. Age group for the admission in Nursery in 2 ½ years to 3 years.
3. Admission is undertaken strictly on merit , medium of instruction in the previous class & proficiency in sports.
ADMISSION TO CLASS XI-XII
For class XI & XII
1. Candidates seeking admission to std- XI are admitted provisionally in the basis of their performance in class Xth.
2. The Final admission will be made strictly on merit after declaration of matriculation Result.
3. The School reserves the right to refuse confirmed admission to a student admitted provisionally if he/she fails to score marks above the cut of percentage.
4. The school reserves the right to refuse confirmed admission to a student whose conduct and behavior are found to be undesirable / indecent.
5. Preference is given to students who have studied in C.B.S.E affiliated schools students migrating from P.S.E.B are required to clear additional exam in English for Humanities and commerce and science exam for Medical/ NOn – medical stream.