Class: Nursery – UKG
1. The academic session is divided into two semesters.
2. Assessment is done by the teachers on the basis of everyday performance of the students.
3. Literary skills are inculcated through well organized fun filled worksheets.
1. There are four scholastic evaluations based on worksheets consisting activities for best learning.
2. Project and class presentations are given to encourage experimental learning and develop confidence in the students.
1ST EVALUATION = April to July
2ND EVALUATION= August to October
3RD EVALUATION= November to 15th January
4TH EVALUATION= 16th January to 10th March
Class: IIIrd – Xth
1. The academic session is divided into Two Semesters.
1ST SEMESTER= April to September
2ND SEMESTER= October to March
At the end of every semester a Summative Assessment Exam will be conducted .
Project based learning
will be undertaken by subject teacher as a part of formative assessment and as per the C.B.S.E guidelines.
School follows a House system according to which there are four houses by the names of Sons of SAHIB SRI GURU GOBIND SINGH JI.
1. SAHIBZADA AJIT SINGH HOUSE
2. SAHIBZADA ZORAVAR SINGH HOUSE
3. SAHIBZADA JUJHAR SIGH HOUSE
4. SAHIBZADA FATEH SINGH HOUSE